Purpose: North Central Thousand Oaks Neighborhood Association is having a contest to create a new logo for NCTONA. The new logo may be used on NCTONA's website, social media sites, business cards, letterhead, newsletter, merchandise, and anywhere else NCTONA chooses. By entering this contest, you state that you understand and unconditionally agree to be bound by these contest rules. Submitting an entry constitutes permission to use the winner's name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate your eligibility.
Eligibility: This contest is open to NCTONA residents only. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Contest is not open to NCTONA Board members or their immediate family members.
Submission Deadline: The contest begins at noon on May 20, 2022 and and has been extended to end at noon on August 20, 2022. The winner will be announced at the Fall General Meeting in November 2022.
How to Enter:
1. All designs may be submitted in electronic or paper formats.
2. Designs must be a minimum of 3 inches X 3 inches (3" x 3").
3. Electronic submissions should be in .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, or PDF file formats. If you are
chosen as the winner, you MUST provide a high-resolution file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
On the NCTONA website, go to Contact Us, on the Send To drop down, select "Logo Contest" and let us know
you are interested in participating. We will be in touch by email or phone.
4. Paper entries can be mailed to NCTONA, P.O. Box 701321, San Antonio, Texas 78270-1321 and
must postmarked no later than August 20, 2022.
5. Each participant may submit up to three (3) entries.
6. Each submission must identify (a) the full name of the person who designed the logo and (b) the
person's name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
7. There is no fee to enter the contest.
8. All entries will become the property of NCTONA.
1. The logo's design should reflect the character of NCTONA and contain the word "NCTONA".
2 All designs must be the original work of the entrant and must be copyright-free art or art
released for the entrants and public use. No unauthorized use of any copyright images, text, or other
material will be accepted.
3. The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes.
Prize: One winner will receive (1) recognition on NCTONA's website and in NCTONA Notes, and (2) a $50.00 VISA card. The winner will be required to sign a release giving sole ownership of the winning logo to NCTONA. The winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the prize.
Please read the full contest rules here: